Wow. We are so extremely thankful. The garage sale is just two days away, and the building we are using is popping at the seams with donated garage sale items from so many loving hearts. We feel the big love for our special little girl, and for us...not just from the all the donated items, but also because of your sweet words and encouragement! Meanwhile, we know friends and family are working hard on planning the cook-out supper. It is humbling to see others using so much of their own time on behalf of our family. We feel undeserving.
Words will not do justice, so we just want to say, "Thank YOU!" So much...for caring for a little girl you have never met. It means so much.
Some majorly fun news! This week we are waiting to hear news on our 'Article 5' from the U.S. embassy in I*d*a. This step is related to her VISA application. After this step is approved, we will be waiting on our NOC, and this is I*d*a's "No objection" for A to be placed with us. Whoot! That is the Big Daddy of the adoption process. There is of course another process after this, but each step is very, very exciting. After the NOC is issued, A will find out about us. I can't wait to start working on a photo book to send to her of her family and friends that love her so much.
God is amazing. You guys are pretty cool too.
xoxo
Praying that the garage sale goes WONDERFULLY!!!
ReplyDeleteOH....I am so excited for you. I love love love love garage sales.... :) I pray you make TONS O' MOOLA. :)
ReplyDelete